Investing in a new business idea can be quite risky. In order to lower that risk entrepreneurs try to validate their ideas, products or marketing messages before they invest into heavier campaigns. Sending out information to the media in order to observe the reaction of an audience is commonly used in various sectors. This approach is called Trial Balloon. In politics, for example, trial balloons often take the form of an intentional news "leak" to assess public opinion on new policy changes. So testing a new business idea or the message type of the value proposition of a product and measuring real market feedback is like launching a Trial balloon, which is why we called our solution Balloonary.io.
Articles in this section
- Why Balloonary? Why the name?
- What type of business idea can I validate with Balloonary?
- What type of results can I expect?
- How long does it take to validate my idea?
- How to contact support and get help with my funnels?
- Will someone steal my idea if I use Balloonary?
- How do I define my audience when generating ad traffic?
- Do I need my own logo and branding?
- Will my landing page be Balloonary branded?
- Will there be ads on my website?