Not really, remember your objective is to test and validate your new business idea. Focus on validating that with your idea you are solving a problem or offering something that (many) people want. You can easily rebrand your business once your trial balloon has ended.
Articles in this section
- Why Balloonary? Why the name?
- What type of business idea can I validate with Balloonary?
- What type of results can I expect?
- How long does it take to validate my idea?
- How to contact support and get help with my funnels?
- Will someone steal my idea if I use Balloonary?
- How do I define my audience when generating ad traffic?
- Do I need my own logo and branding?
- Will my landing page be Balloonary branded?
- Will there be ads on my website?