Balloonary will measure the behavior of the users that visit your landing pages. You will see the number of visitors, their geographical locations, the website that they came from and how many of them converted. This last bit, the conversion, is actually the most important metric for you to gauge the performance of a Balloon. A conversion is a user who leaves his email address because he believes in your product or service. By doing so the user agrees for you to reach out to her later with information and offers about your Idea. Because the email address can potentially lead to a successful sale once you launch your Idea, it is also referred to as a Lead. So there you have it, besides the usual analytical data about your visitors the two main results will be conversions and leads.
Articles in this section
- Why Balloonary? Why the name?
- What type of business idea can I validate with Balloonary?
- What type of results can I expect?
- How long does it take to validate my idea?
- How to contact support and get help with my funnels?
- Will someone steal my idea if I use Balloonary?
- How do I define my audience when generating ad traffic?
- Do I need my own logo and branding?
- Will my landing page be Balloonary branded?
- Will there be ads on my website?